Wpf Poker Binaries
Thanks for all of your comments to the previous releases
Latest release features:
- Game chat - the players can chat between them
- Users can watch an existing game, select the spectate option and join a running game.
- Add a time limit to the player moves - configure the server to specify how many seconds a player has to make a move
- Players will have to confirm their fold action when there is no bet on the table.
- Bug fixes
Previous releases features:
- Multiplayer local area network support
- Automated computer players (bots)
- 4 game types:
- Texas Hold'em
- Five Card Draw
- Omaha Hold'em
- 7 Card Stud
- User friendly game start
- The player current bet is shown when the mouse is over the player name
- The pot (and side pot) contributions are shown when the mouse is over the amount of money in the pot.
- Players can join the game after the game starts (unless it is a tournament game)
- Players actions log is shown at the bottom left side of the screen
- Configurable Server Creation
- Automatic discovery of servers in the local area network